Conduct a SSL Status Test Instantly
Use our online SSL Certificate Checker to quickly find out if your site or sites has a properly installed SSL Certificate. And if not, it's time to install a SSL certificate to stop hackers from compromising your data and to protect your customers' information.
Understanding the SSL Certificate Test
This site's transmission data is encrypted and secured by a SSL certificate.
This site is flagged as Not Secure.
- No certificate found.
- Certificate not valid.
- 301 or 302 redirect (permanently or temporary moved to a new location)
- Bad URL or unable to resolve.
- Install a SSL certificate.
- Make sure your SSL certificate is installed properly.
- Check if you have entered a valid domain name.
This site's SSL certificate is going to expire.
- The existing SSL certificate is getting expiered.
- Renew the existing SSL certificate as soon as possible to avoid interrupts.